Maintaining body’s natural beauty becomes difficult as you age. But it is an inevitable process that cannot be avoided. Many best products for hair growth are flooding the market. But the difficulty arises when you have to decide which one will be the best for your problem. The main problem today’s youngsters are facing is hair fall. To choose a product first we have to analyse the root cause of hair loss.
Causes of hair loss:
- Lack of nutritious diet
- Excess intake of vitamin A
- Impure environment
- Over use of medicines
- Some skin conditions like psoriasis
- Use of dyes and other chemicals
Minimum hair loss is common to everyone. But too much of it is bothering and needs to be taken care. Check the possible cause of your hair loss and act accordingly. If you are not sure about what can work well for you can consult a dermatologist and take advice. A product developed by some doctors called Minoxidil has been tested positive for hair growth. It acts simultaneously on high BP and hair growth. Studies suggested that it promoted growth if used solely rather than in combination.
Ketoconazole is also a recent product that is proved to work on hair loss. It also works on dandruff.
Currently a product called Minoxidil is leading the market. But studies show that it also works on only 20% population.
Details about the best products for hair growth:
There are many products like shampoos, conditioners, gels and moisturizers that are claimed to promote hair growth. A detailed look in to various products:
- Viviscal extra strength: This specially formulated vitamin has nutrients that promote hair growth. Its action doubles during the follicle growth stage. You tend to lose hair during pregnancy, menopause or when you are under any medication. This works very well during those processes.
- Ultrax labs hair rush: This shampoo has unique component called Keratin breakthrough which is vital for regrowth of hair. This acts as a shield for your hair scalp and protects it from damage. Another ingredient called Saw palmetto present in it decreases the production of DHT which prevents hair from growing.
Ultrax labs hair surge: It has caffeine that works well on hair growth. A technology called highly effective micro blend caffeine. Caffeine isprovedto work on Testosterone effects on the skin.
Purador anti hair loss shampoo: This shampoo has unique formula of 17 natural ingredients like Tea tree oil, green tea extract, rosemary oil, pumpkin oil, lemon grass oil, biotin, amla oil etc. All these ingredients are noted for their hair growing properties and are absolutely safe. All are plant originated ingredients.
Nizoral AD: This is an antidandruff shampoo that fights all types of scalp infections. This is a 7 oz shampoo and works on all types of hairs.
Ultrax labs hair solaye: This is again caffeine based product and prevents the effect of testosterone. It is an 8 fl.oz conditioner which contains jojoba oil and keeps the scalp healthy.
The above are just some of the popular products available in the market. You can give them a trial and start using once you feel they are showing positive effects. Log in to the site http://africanamericanhairstyles.org/best-hair-growth-products/ to know more.